Recommended replacement interval for the part category Brake Disc : 50000 km
All the parts you need to replace – Brake Discs for CR-V III (RE) and other HONDA models
How to change Brake Disc on Honda CR-V III 2.2 i-CTDi 4WD (RE6) – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Brake Disc
How to change Brake Disc on HONDA CR-V III (RE) – tips for proper car maintenance
HONDA CR-V III (RE)
AUTODOC recommends
  • Replace the brake disks on the car Honda CR-V III in complete set for each axis. Regardless of the state of components. This will ensure even braking.
Carry out replacement in the following order:
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0

Popular maintenance tutorials for HONDA CR-V

Your profile is your personal assistant.

It can track car expenses, keep a car log and replacement schedule, and save favourite materials, notes and documents

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
    Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
    HONDA CR-V III (RE) Brake Discs replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
    Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
    • - download from App Store
    • - download from Google Play
    DIY HONDA CR-V III (RE) Brake Discs replacement - online guide
    Tips & tricks for your HONDA CR-V III (RE)
    View more
    • How to change Brake rotors on HONDA CR-V III (RE) 2.2 i-DTEC 4WD (RE6) - replacement tricks
      How to remove a broken bolt without welding | AUTODOC tips
    • Changing Brake disc kit Honda CR-V III 2.2 i-CTDi 4WD (RE6) - Replacement Tips
      Noise from under the hood | AUTODOC TIPS
    • Maintenance Hacks - HONDA CR-V III (RE) 2.0 i 4WD (RE5) Brake disc set replacement guide
      How to fix a knocking and creaking suspension | AUTODOC
    • Replace Brake discs and rotors on Honda CR-V III - free video tips
      6 SIGNS OF A BAD FUEL FILTER | AUTODOC