Important!
This replacement procedure can be used for:
NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.5 dCi, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.6, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 Allrad, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.6 dCi Allrad, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.6 dCi, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.5 dCi, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 dCi, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 dCi Allrad, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.5 dCi, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0, NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 Allrad View more

The steps may slightly vary depending on the car design.

How to change rear light NISSAN QASHQAI (J10, NJ10) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC]

video
All the parts you need to replace – Tail Lights for Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) and other NISSAN models
Tools
Replacement: rear light – Nissan Qashqai J10. List of the tools you'll need:
Electronic spray
Torque wrench
Drive socket # 10
Ratchet wrench
Replacement: rear light – Nissan Qashqai J10. Tip from AUTODOC:
  • Replace both rear lights at the same time.
  • The replacement procedure is identical for the right and left rear lights.
  • All work should be done with the engine stopped.
Replacement: rear light – Nissan Qashqai J10. Use the following procedure:
  1. Step 1
    How to change Tail Lights on Nissan Qashqai j10 2006 - free PDF and video manuals
    Open the boot lid.
  2. Step 2
    How to replace NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.5 dCi 2007 Tail Lights - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Unscrew the fasteners connecting the rear light to the car body. Use a drive socket #10. Use a ratchet wrench.
  3. Step 3
    Nissan Qashqai j10 2.0 dCi Allrad 2008 Tail Lights replacement: free workshop manuals
    Remove the rear light.
    Replacement: rear light – Nissan Qashqai J10. Professionals recommend:
    Do not apply excessive force when removing the part. Otherwise you may damage it.
  4. Step 4
    Changing Tail Lights on NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 dCi 2009 by yourself
    Disconnect the wiring harness from the rear light.
  5. Step 5
    How to remove NISSAN QASHQAI 1.6 dCi 2010 Tail Lights - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Treat the connectors of the rear light cluster. Use dielectric grease.
  6. Step 6
    How to replace Tail Lights on NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2011: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Reconnect the wiring harness to the rear light.
  7. Step 7
    How hard is it to do yourself: Tail Lights replacement on Nissan Qashqai j10 2.0 Allrad 2012 - download illustrated guide
    Install the new rear light.
    AUTODOC recommends:
    Replacement: rear light – Nissan Qashqai J10. Do not use excessive force during installation. This may damage the part.
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0
Searching for the right tyres?

Find out which tyre and wheel sizes are compatible with the NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai+2 I (J10, NJ10) model.

Your profile is your personal assistant.

It can track car expenses, keep a car log and replacement schedule, and save favourite materials, notes and documents

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) Tail Lights replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
  • - download from App Store
  • - download from Google Play
DIY NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) Tail Lights replacement - online guide
Tips & tricks for your NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10)
View more
  • How to change Tail lights on NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 1.6 - replacement tricks
    Petrol or diesel? What's the difference between these engines? | AUTODOC
  • Changing Rear light Nissan Qashqai j10 1.5 dCi - Replacement Tips
    5 tools that make car repair incredibly simple | AUTODOC tips
  • Maintenance Hacks - NISSAN Qashqai / Qashqai +2 I (J10, NJ10) 2.0 dCi Allrad Tail light replacement guide
    How to clean an engine bay | AUTODOC
  • Replace Back lights on Nissan Qashqai j10 - free video tips
    The most common problems when buying a used car | AUTODOC