Back to topics

Diesel
SKODA Octavia III Combi (5E5)

• @user_1918797 Oct 08, 2023
    Thoughts on plumbing a second tank into diesel car to run illegal agricultural diesel instead of road diesel. Is there much work in extending fuel lines, plumbing in new tank and patching existing tank to fill with legal diesel in case i would be dipped by customs.

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @ashwaganda Nov 20, 2023
    “Hi everyone, let’s discuss the feasibility and implications of installing a secondary tank in a diesel car, specifically for using agricultural diesel. What are your thoughts on the technical challenges and legal considerations?”
    “Considering the complexities of modifying fuel systems, I’m curious about your experiences or advice on extending fuel lines and integrating an additional tank. Also, how do we address the legal aspects, like being checked by customs?”
  • @ashwaganda Nov 23, 2023
    Hi everyone, in our discussion about diesel cars, particularly the SKODA Octavia III Combi, I’ve been pondering the practicality of adding a secondary tank for agricultural diesel. What are your insights on the technical and legal aspects of this modification? Also, for those interested in deepening their understanding on complex topics, check out these https://fastessay.com/research-paper-writing-service.html research paper writers for comprehensive insights and assistance.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon