Back to topics

Accident repair
HONDA Jazz III Hatchback (GE_, GG_, GP_, ZA_)

• @user_1500915 Apr 01, 2023
    Someone crashed in to the back of my car earlier. Im going to go through my insurance but I took it to my garage to see if they could make it driveable as the bumper was wedged against the tyre. He said the cost of the repair would be around £1500-£1700. I was still a bit shaken up so I didn’t think to ask what needs replacing as seems alot for a bumper? Although the boot door is slightly damaged too. I’ve attached pictures. Can anyone tell from thr pictures what would need replacing and the costings?

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Wallecurese Apr 11, 2023
    From what I see the bumper to replace and paint, the bumper booster to replace, the bumper rail to replace, trunk lid repair + painted, it is possible that under the bumper rear body panel to repair and paint. The cost of repair I will not prompt as I do not do it. In the photo is difficult that something else defines, what is it with the exhaust system is also a question.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon