Back to topics

2021 Rexton satnav
SSANGYONG

• @user_682107 Nov 26, 2021
    Hi
    Does anyone have the latest Rexton 2021 model, I have a problem with the satnav in mine I downloaded what I thought was the update software and maps from the Ssangyong download site I followed the instructions and replaced the files on the sd card but when I replaced the sd card into the car I get messages saying no maps found I tried to install the software but get a message saying no upgrade file, the only Rexton model on the download site is the Y400, I looked at the model name in the settings and the model name is Y450NC EU AVN , soo must assume that the files for the 2021 Rexton are not yet available, I have contacted Ssangyong customer service and my Ssangyong dealership for help but so far have received none. It’s a long shot but does any member have a 2021 Rexton and would be willing to copy the contents of their sd card and post it so that I can download it and reinstate the original files. 
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciate.
    Thanks.

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• SSANGYONG REXTON (Y400) 2.2 Xdi Allrad (POE)
    @user_1988562 Nov 08, 2023
    You can get software here: https://ssangyong.navshop.com/#/downloads 

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon