Important!
This replacement procedure can be used for:
OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.0 i 12V (F08, F68, M68), OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.2 i (F08, F68, M68), OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.2 i 16V (F08, F68, M68) View more

The steps may slightly vary depending on the car design.

How to change mass air flow sensor on OPEL CORSA S93 [TUTORIAL AUTODOC]

video
All the parts you need to replace – Mass Air Flow Sensor for Corsa B Hatchback (S93) and other OPEL models
Tools
Replacement: mass air flow sensor – Opel Corsa S93. Tools you might need:
Electronic spray
Phillips Screwdriver
Flat screwdriver
Clic-R collar pliers
Fender cover
Replacement: mass air flow sensor – Opel Corsa S93. AUTODOC experts recommend:
  • Сlear the trouble codes from the electronic control unit if necessary.
  • Make sure that no dust or dirt gets into the air duct components and the throttle body.
  • Please note: all work on the car – Opel Corsa S93 – should be done with the engine switched off.
Carry out replacement in the following order:
  1. Step 1
    How to change Mass Air Flow Sensor on Opel Corsa S93 1993 - free PDF and video manuals
    Open the bonnet.
  2. Step 2
    How to replace OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.0 i 12V (F08, F68, M68) 1994 Mass Air Flow Sensor - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Use a fender protection cover to prevent damaging paintwork and plastic parts of the car.
  3. Step 3
    Opel Corsa S93 1.2 i 16V (F08, F68, M68) 1995 Mass Air Flow Sensor replacement: free workshop manuals
    Detach the mass air flow sensor connector.
  4. Step 4
    Changing Mass Air Flow Sensor on OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.2 i (F08, F68, M68) 1996 by yourself
    Loosen the fastening clamp connecting the air duct to the air filter housing. Use a Phillips screwdriver.
  5. Step 5
    How to remove OPEL CORSA 1.5 TD (F08, F68, M68) 1997 Mass Air Flow Sensor - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Detach the air duct housing from the air filter housing.
  6. Step 6
    How to replace Mass Air Flow Sensor on OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1998: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Unfasten the clamps that secure the mass air flow sensor to the air hoses. Use a flat screwdriver.
  7. Step 7
    How hard is it to do yourself: Mass Air Flow Sensor replacement on Opel Corsa S93 1.4 i 16V (F08, F68, M68) 1999 - download illustrated guide
    Remove the mass air flow sensor.
  8. Step 8
    Need to know how to renew Mass Air Flow Sensor on OPEL CORSA 2000? This free workshop manual will help you to do it yourself
    Install a new mass air flow sensor.
  9. Step 9
    Changing of Mass Air Flow Sensor on Opel Corsa S93 2001 won't be an issue if you follow this illustrated step-by-step guide
    Attach the air duct.
    Replacement: mass air flow sensor – Opel Corsa S93. Tip:
    Set the new mass air flow sensor in the same position as the old one.
  10. Step 10
    OPEL CORSA 1.4 Si (F08, F68, M68) Mass Air Flow Sensor replacement: online guides and video tutorials
    Fasten the clamps that secure the mass air flow sensor to the air hoses. Use clic-R collar pliers.
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0
Searching for the right tyres?

Find out which tyre and wheel sizes are compatible with the OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) model.

Your profile is your personal assistant.

It can track car expenses, keep a car log and replacement schedule, and save favourite materials, notes and documents

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) Mass Air Flow Sensor replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
  • - download from App Store
  • - download from Google Play
DIY OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) Mass Air Flow Sensor replacement - online guide
Tips & tricks for your OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93)
View more
  • How to change MAF sensor on OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.4 i (F08, F68, M68) - replacement tricks
    How to paint a brake caliper | AUTODOC tips
  • Changing Mass air flow sensor Opel Corsa S93 1.0 i 12V (F08, F68, M68) - Replacement Tips
    DIY brake caliper restoration | AUTODOC tips
  • Maintenance Hacks - OPEL Corsa B Hatchback (S93) 1.2 i 16V (F08, F68, M68) Air flow sensor replacement guide
    Top 5 mistakes when working in the engine bay | AUTODOC tips
  • Replace Air flow meter on Opel Corsa S93 - free video tips
    TOP 5 mistakes when replacing shock absorbers | AUTODOC tips

Professional manuals for the most common OPEL models