AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / CITROËN / Stop/Start not working and stating economy mode

Back to topics

Stop/Start not working and stating economy mode
CITROËN C5 Aircross

• @user_2023806 Mar 13, 2024

I have a brand new citreon C5 Aircross where it had 200 delivery miles on the clock and now has 400 so ive done 200 miles in about 2 and a half weeks however the stop/start doesnt work and also something else which concerns me is the car says when i i go to turn the engine on exited economy mode. Now that in it’s own i guess isnt a concern but when its become more promeninent to me is because i have had a dashcam hardwired into the fuse box and one feature it uses which is called parking survillence isnt working and i assume these three things are all linked to the battery being shot.

Could someone advise me wether the dealer needs to change the battery or will it take sometime for the battery to hold a decent charge?

i feel because the dashcam is hardwired (may i add this economy mode showed prior to any dashcam installation as well) it needs to get some power to allow parking surveliance mode to work and considering its going into economy mode its shutting down power to non-essential powered items in the fuse box.

its really bugging me and any help is much appricated.

​if someone with some know how can help id appricate it

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon