AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / CITROËN / anti pollution and oil pressure warning on ecu screen

Back to topics

anti pollution and oil pressure warning on ecu screen
CITROËN C3 Aircross II (2R_, 2C_)

• @user_1989273 Nov 08, 2023
    hello over the last few months i have had the above faults flash up on ecu screen and it either goes into limp mode or stalls then i can start back up and drive off it can happen again in a few mins or take weeks to come back….i have renewed the egr valve still happens…..renewed oil and filter plus oil pressure switch twice still happens….renewed maf sensor(this kept it away for the longest time but still happens) the egr valve was renewed because it showed up on my mates code reader i am getting no codes now but the problem persists any help would be great i dont wanna keep renewing parts i dont need to…. thanks…. also i could not put the correct model in the model box as it was not there…..the car is a citroen c3 airdream + 1.4 hdi diesel 2009

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Splentre Nov 09, 2023
    Hi, it’s difficult to help without proper diagnostics, I recommend to check the fuel system, it may cause such symptoms.
  • @user_1989273 Nov 09, 2023
    renew the fuel filter do you think that could trigger anti pollution fault ??
    • @Thintaged @user_1989273 Nov 10, 2023
      Hello, it’s unlikely that this is related to each other, I recommend contacting a mechanic to determine the problem and fix it
    • @user_1989273 @Thintaged Nov 11, 2023
      i have a mechanic who did the egr valve and since correcting that code that his code reader found it does not throw up any more codes at all….this is why this is so baffling…im posting here because obviously more minds are going to see it and maybe someone has come across the same problem thanks anyway

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon