AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / VOLVO / Replacing front offside window regulator on 15 reg xc60

Back to topics

Replacing front offside window regulator on 15 reg xc60
VOLVO XC60 II (246)

• VOLVO XC60 II (246) D4
    @user_1865145 Sep 14, 2023
    Hello could you give me any advice on how put back the internal door panel of the Volvo xc 60 I managed to fit the regulator but the window is getting snagged on the panel on the right hand side of the panel as you are facing it I cannot seem to get the guides on back of panel to line up Do I have to remove the door handle.this is new to me  and I hope I am making sense thanks for looking

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @CallumHicks Sep 15, 2023

When reattaching the internal door panel of a Volvo XC60, it’s important to ensure that the guides on the back of the panel align correctly. You may not necessarily need to remove the door handle, but you should check if any clips or fasteners are obstructing the alignment. It’s essential to be patient and gentle when maneuvering the panel back into place to avoid damaging any components. If you’re struggling, it’s a good idea to consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek assistance from a mechanic or experienced DIYer for guidance specific to your Volvo XC60 model.

• VOLVO XC60 II (246) D4
      @user_1865145 @CallumHicks Sep 15, 2023
      thank you

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon