NISSAN NP300 Navara Pickup (D23)

• @user_1626294 May 23, 2023
    How to replace thermostat

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Coight Jun 01, 2023
    Its not so hard. first you need to drain the antifreeze, then for more convenient access you need to remove the inlet pipe. then you can start removing the thermostat and unscrew it. replace it with a new one and assemble everything in the reverse order.
  • @user_2167455 Jan 20, 2024
    Hhello anyone got a picture  off we’re it located  please 
    • @Comebefor @user_2167455 Jan 22, 2024
      Hi, the thermostat is at the back of the alternator, on the side of the engine
  • @ashwaganda Jan 23, 2024
    I’m a university student majoring in mechanical engineering, and I recently had a crazy adventure with my Navara’s thermostat.
     I was faced with a thermostat that seemed to have developed a personality of its own (not a friendly one).
    I needed to write an essay for my Thermodynamics class, so I thought: “Why not make an essay about solving my thermostat problem?” Two birds with one stone, right? But since I was too lazy to write an essay myself, I turned to a resource with Advanced Writers 
    And guess what, it really worked! The essay I received was not only a lifesaver for my grades, but also shed light on the mysterious principles of thermostats.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon