AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / RENAULT / How to replace the rear brakes on a Renault With Electronic Parking Brake (eg scenic Mk3)

Back to topics

How to replace the rear brakes on a Renault With Electronic Parking Brake (eg scenic Mk3)
RENAULT

• @user_134043 Oct 19, 2020
    Hi there,
    I spent ages looking everywhere trying to find a video on how to retract the EPB mechanism on my car without the expensive tooling.  The car in question has the motors on the rotors/calipers them selves as it is the Renault Scenic Mk3.
    In the end I worked out my own approach from bits and pieces I read online.  I have made a video on how to do it – I hope it helps people:

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Plisfict Oct 19, 2020
    Hi, Very good video, at the moment I really needed it because I also need to replace the rear brake discs on my Renault scenic mk3, but I  didnt know how to do it, after watching this video I think I will do everything as in the video and it will work. Thank you.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon