Back to topics

electric parts
CITROËN C5 III (RD_)

• CITROËN C5 III (RD_) 2.0 HDi 150 / BlueHDi 150 (RDRHEA, RDRHE8)
    @user_2136323 Jan 09, 2024
    Help,
    I have a citroen c5 III 2.0 bluehdi 110kw 2015 year. The start stop system does not work and I have a P1AA2 error – Voltage maintaining device. Open circuit or short circuit to earth of the supply line or of the earth between the voltage retaining device and power storage battery.

In the citroen service center they told me that the ECU unit was damaged, however, two citroen car service technicians told me that the fault was in the voltage regulator of the alternator (valeo 9807005580 – 06 12v 210A). I’ve looked everywhere and it seems that you can’t get a separate regulator, that is, you need to replace the entire alternator. However, I suspect the START/STOP VOLTAGE MAINTAINING DEVICE MODULE for which I do not know the location in the car 
     I would personally replace it, I just assume that it needs to be activated by software….
    please help
    Thank you.

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Forescon Jan 09, 2024
    Error code P1AA2 means crankshaft position sensor circuit fault, signal out of range or unstable. Alternatively, the problems may be in the:
     – Crankshaft position sensor malfunction
     – Short circuit or open circuit in the crankshaft position sensor circuit.
     – Engine control unit malfunction .
    you need to check everything.
    • CITROËN C5 III (RD_) 2.0 HDi 150 / BlueHDi 150 (RDRHEA, RDRHE8)
      @user_2136323 @Forescon Jan 09, 2024
      Tnx for fast answer….

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon