AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / NISSAN / Anti pollution failure

Back to topics

Anti pollution failure
NISSAN NV400 Platform / Chassis (X62, X62B)

• @user_627177 Oct 24, 2021
    Keep getting 500 miles to anti pollution failure countdown on dash and can won’t start once it reaches zero I’m at my wits end with this vehicle now. It’s 2020 with 150k so warranty up but I know people getting same problems with 15k on the clock with 2021 models and having to start the van every time with autel diagnostic machine. Surely there should be a recall on this and Renault master models. Anyone having the same issues?

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @user_970345 May 18, 2022
    I have exactly the same problem 
    It’s back at hendys now 
    Lost count on how many times
    They say it’s due to short journeys 
    I didn’t see this in their literature when I bought it
    What rights do I have 
    They fix it 
    I use it for a while and bang it’s back on
    It would never maintain a mot once the warranty’s up
  • @user_1141382 Sep 08, 2022
    I’m getting sick if this van, I bought it brand new (70 plate). The day I left the garage the head unit Bluetooth would just keep freezing the whole head unit out… Still not sorted.. Then the nect week, anti pollution light, engine failure… Its been in a good few times, engineers out to start the van in the depot. Even had the dpf replaced and paid for the rest of the full exhaust system as they stated this would absolutly solve it. Drive it away and its back on…. Went into garage again last week as the final straw and they said its to do with oil dilution and they sorted it…. Drove it away… Light and warnings back on…. And now tonight. A few days later.. Its completely packed in… Dead, won’t start, ditched in a car park somewhere…. If anyone knows a fix to this absolute joke of a van, let me know. If it’s not anti pollution warnings it’s a adblue warning, if it’s none of those it’s somthing else. 
  • @user_1662601 Jun 10, 2023
    I bought a brand new NV 400, 71 plate and it has been back to the main dealer at least 6 times,each time of the road between 2-3 weeks and no loan vehicle 
    Same problem anti pollution,lights come on and goes into limp mode
    Been taken in 3 times by AA and 3 times I’ve driven it in.
    Customer complaints Don’t ring back,had two different case manager Maurice and Deborah absolute waste of time,I have asked for my money back and they can have there van back as they have had enough opportunities to fix
    I’ve lost thousands due to the van being of road at least 20 weeks
    Van was fixed 2 weeks ago and as it left garage light came on again
    Please let me know if you have had same issues as I want to get a email to Mat alright and Ombudsman 
    Thanks Paul

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon