AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / RENAULT / 2023 plates, nothing, but trouble with it.

Back to topics

2023 plates, nothing, but trouble with it.
RENAULT

• @user_2295185 Mar 03, 2024
    Had Arkana for about 9 months now, had nothing but trouble with it. The alarm goes off when it thinks about it normally in the middle of the night they’ve had it back three times still haven’t sorted that out. today driving along. I’ve been in the car about four minutes and it sounded like it come out of gear. The engine was revving it was screeching so I pulled over put it into park. Put it into drive again. It was fine what the hell this is twice this has happened. Not impressed with the car one bit .

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Huselan Mar 04, 2024
    Hello, most likely there are problems with the CVT, you need to contact the service center and insist that they carry out diagnostics and repairs
  • @user_2306550 Mar 06, 2024
    Doesn’t sound good. I’ve literally just ordered a new Arkana yesterday. I’m getting rid of my Audi A3 Saloon and getting the Arkana. 
  • @user_2307868 Mar 06, 2024
    Can someone  please help what oil do I put in my automatic  megane 15 d on a 2010 plate and how much a full gearbox oil change  will take thanks in advance 

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon