Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @user_576003 Sep 23, 2021
    Max speed with 105-7 km/h
    With 2k max rpm..
  • @Anna Johnson Sep 24, 2021
    AUTODOC expert
    Unfortunately, there can be many reasons and without proper diagnostics, we cannot advise anything, contact the service.
    • @user_576003 @Anna Johnson Sep 24, 2021
      Thanks but im not from England!
  • RENAULT MEGANE III Coupe (DZ0/1_) 1.5 dCi (DZ09, DZ0D, DZ1F, DZ1G)
    @Squachy Oct 04, 2021
    I have a megane 3 2012 with 100000 miles when I bout the car he didn’t had a lot of power what I have done was clean the egr valve, clean Map sensor, clean Mass sensor and  clean the turbo with winnes turbo cleaner and have bean using Forte diesel cleaner to clean the injectors and have noticed big but big improvement in the car looks a brand new car, like someone said before try to do a diagnostic and see if you can see something who can help you, a obd scanner can help you loads 
  • RENAULT LAGUNA III (BT0/1) 1.5 dCi (BT00, BT0A, BT0T, BT1J)
    @user_671785 May 26, 2022
    On K9K motor check the big air rubber tube that goes from the intercooler (front of motor) and that pass on motor top below the motor plastic cover.
    Remove the cover and with some friend accelerating the motor check if you hear a hiss as the revs increase.
    I had a problem on that motor exactly like you described and it turned out that the problem was caused by a small (almost invisible) crack in that tube.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon