AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / AUDI / 07 Audi Q7 V6 3.6L high pressure fuel rail pressure sensor

Back to topics

07 Audi Q7 V6 3.6L high pressure fuel rail pressure sensor
AUDI Q7 (4LB)

• AUDI Q7 (4L) 3.6 FSI quattro
    @CowedbrakerQ7 Jan 01, 2024
    Hi, I hope to get some much needed help with figuring out my present Audi Q7 3.6L inconsistent starting problem. The vehicle at one point was starting up on command via use of my starting option: use key fob in ignition or use the push start stop button in my center console. Which i always used the push start/stop button to start vehicle. I was recently able to get it started to turn vehicle around, now it only will crank an give a slight glimpse of hope that it would turn over to run. If it miraculously does start its real short sputter and back off. I know where my high pressure pump is on engine. I also know where the high pressure fuel rail pressure sensor is located seated just below next to high pressure pump. where is my low pressure fuel pressure sensor located on vehicle? What exact fuses are in the respective fuse carriers under the dash near or at center of dashboard underneath? Are both “starter motor relay-J53” and “starter motor relay 2-J695” located under hood in fuse box carrier there labeled as relays #370 respectively? I also have a Terminal 50 issue that is starter circuit what components should i be looking at there? Can anyone please give me some clear pictures of exactly where all of the ground wires are located on the vehicle so i can verify they are where they supposed to be as well are securely tightened at each location thank you. I have to get another auto scan…my apologies there.
      Chassis Type: 4L (4L0)
    Scan: 01 02 03 05 07 08 09 0E 0F 15 16 17 19 1E 37 3C 42 46 47 4F
              52 55 56 61 62 65 67 6C 6F 72 76 77

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon