AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / PEUGEOT / Various Issues – 2015 Peugeot 2008 1.6 Blue Hdi

Back to topics

Various Issues – 2015 Peugeot 2008 1.6 Blue Hdi
PEUGEOT 2008 Estate (CU_)

• @Scootymad Nov 26, 2023
    Hello all,
    I am looking for some advice please.
    My 2015 Peugeot 2008 has an Amber EML, along with the service light and Urea light. It has had a diagnostic scan, and had the following codes.
    U029D 87 – Communication fault with the deNOx system – – no communication
    P2200 87 – Component detected not communicating on the emission control network
    P02CF 00 – Combustion (cylinder 2) – – Fuel quality injection correction insufficient 
    P2A00 – NOx sensor – – Richness measurement faulty.
    My current powers of deduction, and masterful Google skills tell me that injector number 2 needs replacing (viewed flow rates on diag, other 3 performing as expected, number 2 is low), and that the NOx sensor needs replacing?
    In addition to this, today, I have had an on screen message display stating “Refill emissions additive”.
    Some history to the car, which may help… in the last 18 months, both the adblue tank, and the EOLYS tank have been replaced, however, the fluid in the EOLYS tank was never replenished, just refilled from the fluid in the old tank. I have also filled the adblue tank, so I know that is now full.
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated please!

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon