Back to topics

PCV valve
VAUXHALL ZAFIRA Mk III (P12)

• VAUXHALL ZAFIRA Mk III (P12) 2.0 CDTi (75)
    @user_1972494 Nov 01, 2023
    HI. Anyone know where I may find pcv valve? I have smoke and high oil consumption and found it could be due to pcv valve after falling down a deep rabbit hole

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @user_1185167 Jan 04, 2024
     Seeking advice on locating a PCV valve. Experiencing smoke and high oil consumption, a deep dive into troubleshooting led me to suspect the PCV valve. This component plays a vital role in regulating pressure and preventing oil leaks. For those unfamiliar, the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve is essential for maintaining engine health. Any suggestions on where to find one would be greatly appreciated! Remember, routine car maintenance helps catch problems early, ensuring your vehicle runs smoothly and efficiently. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
    • @Omeato @user_1185167 Jan 04, 2024
      On my Opel Zafira B 2007 with engine 1.9 valve is in the valve cover and separately it can not be replaced, only with the valve cover as a whole, maybe on your car it is also somewhere on the valve cover is installed.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon