AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / PEUGEOT / 406 engine not working please help

Back to topics

406 engine not working please help
PEUGEOT 406 (8B)

• @user_1870028 Sep 17, 2023

The 2000 model cylinder head was replaced, the transmission was overhauled, the fog lights were not working, I took it to an auto electrician, the temperature was rising due to the air conditioner, there was water loss.
    Some masters looked at the fan because it has a double fan and said the fan was not working. One of them said it was not working, another electrician said it was working, I took it to the mechanic. He said, “Brother, pour water into the radiator, it will cut off, come to the rescue.” Water was cleaned from the radiator, there was a lot of dirt, I waited for half an hour, I started it, there was no problem, I went home in 30 minutes, I turned it off, I tried to start it, it didn’t work, the plumbing cable was exposed, was it because of that, various brain tests, everything was done, they made measurements, the starter is working, the engine is not working, they checked the BSI, they canceled the LPG, why call this? There was a stall, there was an ignition error, a warning was coming, now it doesn’t work at all, the coil was changed, everything was done, but help me, it doesn’t work. Electrical installation repair was done

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon