AUTODOC FORUM / Car part discussions by brand / SACHS / The feedback about the brand Sachs

Back to topics

The feedback about the brand Sachs

• @Naristry Sep 16, 2020
    It’s time to change the clutch on my Renault Kangoo 1.5 dCi. Recommended the SACHS brand, ordered it. In the box came a disc from the LuK brand. The store claims that this is normal, I can install, but please tell me, can I install a disk and a basket from different manufacturers? And then I doubt very much that the car  will work properly.

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• RENAULT | KANGOO Express (FC0/1_)
    @Goting84 Sep 17, 2020
    Yes, I had the same situation, changed the clutch on my AUDI A4 B7. I had a basket from LuK and a disc from SACHS. There is a lot of information on the Internet that these manufacturers cooperate and this happens often. I’ve been driving with such a clutch for 60 thousand km, no problem.
  • @Surpery Sep 18, 2020
    SACHS is an excellent manufacturer and often their parts are installed on cars at the factory. I put myself all 4 shock absorbers from SACHS on the BMW 5 E39. I have already traveled a little over 100 thousand km, the shock absorbers are excellent, they did not flow, the car is flexible and works perfectly.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon