AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / SUBARU / How reliable is a Subaru WRX?

Back to topics

How reliable is a Subaru WRX?
SUBARU WRX

• HONDA ACCORD IX Saloon 2.4
    @stolg Aug 18, 2020
    I love sport cars and I’m leaning towards a Subaru WRX. Is it worth it? Are there any pitfalls? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Diesse Aug 19, 2020
    A very reliable car, never let down, the suspension is almost eternal, the gearbox with timely oil change and the engine, with proper maintenance, runs 400 thousand or more, not expensive to maintain. On handling, suspension comfort at the moment is ideal for me. All-wheel drive is excellent for any weather.
  • @Pushkinn Sep 12, 2021
    It really boils down to how you utilize the vehicle. If you treat her right,in terms of timely maintenance,then it will serve you for a long time. However,over time the wear in the engine leads to oil consumption so be keen on that, also, they’ve been know to have numerous head gasket failures around 120-150,000Kms
    All in all, they are good sporty vehicles

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon