AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / MERCEDES-BENZ / Car tilting to left side

Back to topics

Car tilting to left side
MERCEDES-BENZ E-Class Coupe (C238)

• @user_2245955 Feb 16, 2024
    Hi all 
    I am driving a Mercedes Benz E Class Coupe. I have noticed that my car is tilting on the front left hand side…
    I was wondering what might be causing this problem? Could it be a bearing or a shock absorber? 
    I also recently had to change the front left tyre as it was worn down on the inside and caused it to go flat. I feel as if this may be related to the above  

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Mustithe Feb 16, 2024
    According to the description, first of all check the size of the new wheel, it should match all other wheels, and check the condition of the shock absorber, shock absorber support and spring.
  • @user_2271600 Feb 24, 2024
    My e280 has suddenly dropped on the front right , and now the tyre rubs on wheel arch,  haven’t had time to investigate yet , could this be just shock absorber ?
    • @Stogut @user_2271600 Feb 26, 2024
      Most likely it’s not a shock absorber, but an air spring, start the car and let it stay, maybe it will rise, but you will definitely need to find the cause and eliminate it

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon