AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / MERCEDES-BENZ / Car won’t start. EL. Power Control error.

Back to topics

Car won’t start. EL. Power Control error.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-Class Saloon (W203)

• @Eric Helm Mar 03, 2021
    I’m experiencing a fuel problem on a c220 cdi after replacing the fuel filter. the car run good for a week. after starting the car when cold, it starts and run for 2~5 mints then cuts out. after this the car will start and cut out with error code for EL. POWER CONTROL visit workshop! EPC. What can be the problem. Please help. 

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Dwrity Mar 04, 2021
    Electronic diesel injection control system. It is recommended to go to the service for diagnostics since there are many reasons.
  • @user_262343 Mar 05, 2021
    Read DTCs in engine ECU and tell us
  • @Barryluvzmerc89 Apr 05, 2022

Hi guys it’s Barry new to this page i currently own a 2016 mercedes e350. My cousin told me about the Mercedes diesel emission claims and didn’t really think much of it tbh. Filled in the form on Monday turns out i qualified thought you guys might want to try it for yourself i was surprised i qualified myself https://www.emissionsclaimcentre.co.uk/mercedes-8

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon