All the parts you need to replace – Wheel Bearing for C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) and other CITROËN models
How to change Cap, wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Cap, wheel bearing
How to change Cap, wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) – tips for proper car maintenance
CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_)
How to change Cover Plate, dust-cover wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Cover Plate, dust-cover wheel bearing
How to change Cover Plate, dust-cover wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) – tips for proper car maintenance
How to change Shaft Seal, wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Shaft Seal, wheel bearing
How to change Shaft Seal, wheel bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) – tips for proper car maintenance
How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Wheel Bearing
How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) – tips for proper car maintenance
How to change Wheel Bearing Kit on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi – step-by-step instructions for straightforward car repair
Wheel Bearing Kit
How to change Wheel Bearing Kit on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) – tips for proper car maintenance
Carry out replacement in the following order:
  1. How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2002 - free PDF and video manuals
    Step 1
    Place wedge blocks under the front wheels.
    Step 2
    Loosen the wheel mounting bolts.
  2. How to replace CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.4 HDi 2003 Wheel Bearing - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Step 3
    Raise the rear of the car and secure on supports.
    Step 4
    Remove the rear wheels.
  3. CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 i 2004 Wheel Bearing replacement: free workshop manuals
    Changing Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.6 16V 2005 by yourself
    Step 5
    Fully lower the parking brake lever.
    Step 6.1
    Unscrew the brake caliper fastening
    Step 6.2
  4. How to remove CITROËN C3 1.4 16V HDi 2006 Wheel Bearing - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Step 7
    Remove the brake caliper.
    AutoDoc recommends:
    Tie the caliper to the suspension or to the body with a wire without disconnecting from the brake hose to prevent depressurization of the brake system.Don't press the brake pedal after the brake caliper has been removed. As a result, the piston can fall out from the brake cylinder, and brake fluid leakage and depressurization of the system may occur.
  5. How to replace Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 2007: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Step 8
    Remove the brake pads.
  6. How hard is it to do yourself: Wheel Bearing replacement on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 i Bivalent 2008 - download illustrated guide
    Need to know how to renew Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 ? This free workshop manual will help you to do it yourself
    Step 9.1
    Unscrew the caliper bracket fastening
    Step 9.2
  7. Changing of Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2010 won't be an issue if you follow this illustrated step-by-step guide
    Step 10
    Remove the caliper bracket
  8. CITROËN C3 1.4 HDi Wheel Bearing replacement: online guides and video tutorials
    Replacing Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2012 1.4 HDi by yourself
    Step 11.1
    Unscrew the brake disc mounting bolts and remove it.
    Step 11.2
  9. C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.4 16V HDi 2013 Wheel Bearing DIY replacement workshop manual
    Step 12
    Remove the hub bearing protection cap.
  10. How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 2014 - tips and tricks
    Step 13
    Unscrew the wheel hub fastening nut
  11. Step-by-step recommendations for DIY replacement CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2015 1.4 16V HDi Wheel Bearing
    Step 14
    Remove the wheel hub.
  12. DIY replacement of Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.1 i 2016 is not an issue anymore with our step-by-step tutorial
    Step 15
    Install the wheel hub
    AutoDoc recommends:
    Apply high-temperature lubricant onto the wheel hub bearing fixing bolts.
  13. How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2002 - free PDF and video manuals
    Step 16
    Screw the hub nut.
  14. How to replace CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.4 HDi 2003 Wheel Bearing - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Step 17
    Lock the nut.
  15. CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 i 2004 Wheel Bearing replacement: free workshop manuals
    Step 18
    Install the hub bearing protection cap.
  16. Changing Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.6 16V 2005 by yourself
    How to remove CITROËN C3 1.4 16V HDi 2006 Wheel Bearing - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Step 19.1
    Install the brake disc and secure it.
    Step 19.2
  17. How to replace Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 2007: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Step 20
    Install the brake caliper bracket
  18. How hard is it to do yourself: Wheel Bearing replacement on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 i Bivalent 2008 - download illustrated guide
    Need to know how to renew Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 ? This free workshop manual will help you to do it yourself
    Step 21.1
    Tighten the brake caliper bracket
    Step 21.2
  19. Changing of Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2010 won't be an issue if you follow this illustrated step-by-step guide
    Step 22
    Install the brake pads.
  20. CITROËN C3 1.4 HDi Wheel Bearing replacement: online guides and video tutorials
    Replacing Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 2012 1.4 HDi by yourself
    Step 23.1
    Install the brake caliper and fix it.
    Step 23.2
  21. C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.4 16V HDi 2013 Wheel Bearing DIY replacement workshop manual
    Step 24
    Install the wheel.
  22. How to change Wheel Bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 2014 - tips and tricks
    Step 25
    Lower the car and working in a cross order, tighten the wheel bolts.
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0
Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
Google Play AUTODOC Club App
App Store AUTODOC Club App
CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) Wheel Bearing replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
  • - download from App Store
  • - download from Google Play
DIY CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) Wheel Bearing replacement - online guide
Tips & tricks for your CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_)
View more
  • How to change Hub bearing on CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.1 i - replacement tricks
    How to clean a really dirty car interior | AUTODOC
  • Changing Wheel bearing kit CITROËN C3 I (FC_) 1.4 HDi - Replacement Tips
    How to install snow chains | AUTODOC
  • Maintenance Hacks - CITROËN C3 I Hatchback (FC_, FN_) 1.4 i Wheel hub bearing replacement guide
    How to diagnose engine malfunctions with an OBD2 scanner | AUTODOC
  • Replace Axle shaft bearing on CITROËN C3 I (FC_) - free video tips
    How to get rid of a bad smell in your car | AUTODOC

Manuals for CITROËN models