AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / TOYOTA / How reliable is a Toyota Aygo?

Back to topics

How reliable is a Toyota Aygo?
TOYOTA AYGO (WNB1_, KGB1_)

• @user_42114 Aug 04, 2020
    I want to buy a used Toyota Aygo. What engine do you recommend? What issues have you faced with? What are maintenance issues?

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Calter Aug 06, 2020
    I have a three-cylinder 68 hp engine. with., with a 5-speed gearbox.
    Economical and unpretentious car. Low fuel consumption, cheap to repair, and cool design. There are no particular complaints. On the run 120,000, I changed all the wheel bearings.

• PEUGEOT 208 1.6 GTi
    @user_120067 Oct 06, 2020
    To be honest, it depends which one you want to drive (1rst or 2nd generation). If you want to buy the 2nd generation, you can buy absolutely what you want. However if your project is the first one; I just want to say to you : don’t ! Yes it’s a very good car if you want to spend a little bit of money for the maintenance. But are you sur you want to drive a car who have any character, like juste 4 wheel in the road, with an very (very very very) bad direction. 
    For me if you buy a car just for moov yourself from A to B and spend least possible money yes it’s a good option. 
    But if you love the car, I’f you love to drive generally, don’t buy it. 
    • @Themandiones @user_120067 Oct 09, 2020
      All I can advise you to choose a car that is on sale, and you should make a test drive and personally make a decision on your own feeling of driving.
      Someone may like everything, someone not, or something does not fit, but you buy a car for yourself and it is not for us to make a decision, but for you, any breakdown can be corrected.
      But will you be satisfied with the driving performance, controllability of the car !?
  • @user_242319 Feb 13, 2021
    HI pls can anyone help, it seems my power steering liquid is either close to finish or I dont know, my steering is strangely hard to turn.  I would like to know where the funnel or the “container” is by the engine to fill it with PS liquid.  It’s a Toyota Aygo ..2012.
    • @user_1264484 @user_242319 Nov 28, 2022
      it doesnt have fluid , its electronic only 
  • @user_242319 Feb 13, 2021
    It’s a fantastic little car.
  • @Cantsed Feb 17, 2021
    The tank should be white and small. 
    Or on the cover, there will be an inscription “Power Steering” If you don’t find one, attach a photo of the engine compartment
  • BMW 1 Hatchback (E87) 116 i
    @CoscuDisalvo Jan 06, 2023
    I love the Toyota brand

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon