Back to topics

Front Suspension
PEUGEOT 5008 II

• @user_541318 Sep 02, 2021
    When driving there is a rumbling and slight knocking noise coming from the front end, seems to be both sides, now I believe the old 5008 used to suffer from the front tie bar rods being noisy, so wondered if that could be the issue here? Although it does surprise me if it is the tie bars as our 2018 car has only just done 20,000 miles! I have jacked up the front off side wheel and tried to bar the tie bar for movement but it seems to be fine, I’ve tried it whilst up and down so I am really at a loss as to what is going on? Not sure if its worth taking into the Peugeot Garage for diagnosis, but worried on what it might cost me!

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• @Oriert Sep 08, 2021
    There are many parts in the front suspension that can emit a roar and a slight knock, it is difficult to say something according to the description, it is advisable to check the car in the service of your car.

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon