When to replace the Fuel Filter on your SEAT CORDOBA
Recommended replacement interval for the part category Fuel filter : 30000 km
Important!
This replacement procedure can be used for:
SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.4 i, SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.6 i, SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.6 i, SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.6 i View more

The steps may slightly vary depending on the car design.

This video shows the replacement procedure of a similar car part on another vehicle

Tools
Replacement: fuel filter – SEAT CORDOBA Vario (6K5). List of the tools you'll need:
Nylon cleaning brush
All-purpose cleaning spray
Clip removal tool
Flat Screwdriver
Phillips screwdriver
Fluid container
Replacement: fuel filter – SEAT CORDOBA Vario (6K5). AUTODOC recommends:
  • Ensure adequate ventilation of the workplace. Fuel vapors are poisonous.
  • Warning! Shut down the engine before starting any work – SEAT CORDOBA Vario (6K5)
Carry out replacement in the following order:
  1. Step 1
    Open the fuel door.
    Step 2
    Unscrew the fuel filler cap.
    Step 3
    Lift the car using a jack or place it over an inspection pit.
    Step 4
    How to change Fuel Filter on Seat Cordoba 6K5 1996 - free PDF and video manuals
    Prepare a container for fluids.
  2. Step 5
    How to replace SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.9 TDI 1997 Fuel Filter - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Clean the fasteners of the fuel supply lines. Use a nylon cleaning brush. Use all-purpose cleaning spray.
  3. Step 6
    Seat Cordoba 6K5 1.6 i 1998 Fuel Filter replacement: free workshop manuals
    Squeeze the clips and detach the fuel supply lines from the fuel filter housing. Use a flat screwdriver. Use a clip removal tool.
    Replacement: fuel filter – SEAT CORDOBA Vario (6K5). Tip:
    Be careful! Fuel may leak from the filter housing and hoses.
  4. Step 7
    Changing Fuel Filter on SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.4 i 1999 by yourself
    Unscrew the fuel filter bracket. Use a Phillips screwdriver.
  5. Step 8
    How to remove SEAT CORDOBA 1.4 16V 2000 Fuel Filter - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Remove the fuel filter. Put the old filter cartridge in the container.
  6. Step 9
    How to replace Fuel Filter on SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 2001: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Clean the fasteners of the fuel supply lines. Use all-purpose cleaning spray.
  7. Step 10
    How hard is it to do yourself: Fuel Filter replacement on Seat Cordoba 6K5 1.9 TDI 2002 - download illustrated guide
    Install a new fuel filter.
    AUTODOC recommends:
    Make sure that the fuel filter is positioned correctly. Consider the fuel flow direction mark.During installation, take care to prevent dust and dirt from getting into the fuel filter housing.Attention! Use quality filters – SEAT CORDOBA Vario (6K5).
  8. Step 11
    Need to know how to renew Fuel Filter on SEAT CORDOBA 1996? This free workshop manual will help you to do it yourself
    Connect the fuel lines to the fuel filter and lock the fastening clips.
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0
Your profile is your personal assistant.

It can track car expenses, keep a car log and replacement schedule, and save favourite materials, notes and documents

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) Fuel Filter replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
  • - download from App Store
  • - download from Google Play
DIY SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) Fuel Filter replacement - online guide
Tips & tricks for your SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5)
View more
  • How to change Fuel filters on SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.9 SDI - replacement tricks
    Headlight Restoration | AUTODOC tips
  • Changing Inline fuel filter Seat Cordoba 6K5 1.9 TDI - Replacement Tips
    TOP 5 mistakes during DIY oil change | AUTODOC tips
  • Maintenance Hacks - SEAT Cordoba Vario (6K5) 1.6 i Fuel filters replacement guide
    5 most common causes of oil leaks | AUTODOC tips
  • Replace Inline fuel filter on Seat Cordoba 6K5 - free video tips
    How to restore a damaged thread | AUTODOC tips