When to replace the Fuel Filter on your PEUGEOT 508
Recommended replacement interval for the part category Fuel filter : 12 month / 15000 km
Important!
This replacement procedure can be used for:
PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2.0 HDi View more

The steps may slightly vary depending on the car design.

This video shows the replacement procedure of a similar car part on another vehicle

All the parts you need to replace – Fuel Filter for 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) and other PEUGEOT models
Tools
Replacement: fuel filter – PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_). Tools you might need:
All-purpose cleaning spray
Drive socket # 27
Ratchet wrench
Flat Screwdriver
Clip removal tool
Hand-operated fluid syringe
Fluid container
Fender cover
Replacement: fuel filter – PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_). AUTODOC experts recommend:
  • Ensure adequate ventilation of the workplace. Fuel vapors are poisonous.
  • All work should be done with the engine stopped.
Replacement: fuel filter – PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_). Recommended sequence of steps:
  1. Step 1
    Open the hood.
    Step 2
    Use a fender protection cover to prevent damaging paintwork and plastic parts of the car.
    Step 3
    How to change Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 2011 - free PDF and video manuals
    Remove the engine cover.
    AUTODOC recommends:
    Replacement: fuel filter – PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_). To avoid damaging the part during installation, do not use excessive force.
  2. Step 4
    How to replace PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2.0 HDi 2012 Fuel Filter - step-by-step manuals and video guides
    Clean the fasteners of the fuel supply lines. Use all-purpose cleaning spray.
  3. Step 5
    PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 1.6 HDi 2013 Fuel Filter replacement: free workshop manuals
    Detach the fuel pressure sensor connector. Use a flat screwdriver.
  4. Step 6
    Changing Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2.0 HDi 2014 by yourself
    Squeeze the clips and detach the fuel supply lines from the fuel filter housing. Use a flat screwdriver. Use a clip removal tool.
    Replacement: fuel filter – PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_). Tip:
    Be careful! Fuel may leak from the filter housing and hoses.
  5. Step 7
    How to remove PEUGEOT 508 1.6 HDi 2015 Fuel Filter - online easy-to-follow instructions
    Close the fuel lines with caps.
  6. Step 8
    How to replace Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2016: download PDF manuals and video instructions
    Unscrew the fasteners of the fuel filter housing cover. Use a drive socket #27. Use a ratchet wrench.
  7. Step 9
    How hard is it to do yourself: Fuel Filter replacement on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 2.0 HDi 2017 - download illustrated guide
    Remove the fuel filter cover with the old filter cartridge attached.
  8. Step 10
    Prepare a container for fluids.
    Step 11
    Need to know how to renew Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 2018? This free workshop manual will help you to do it yourself
    Put the fuel filter cover with the old filter cartridge into a container.
  9. Step 12
    Changing of Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 2019 won't be an issue if you follow this illustrated step-by-step guide
    Pump the fuel out of the fuel filter housing. Use a hand-operated fluid syringe.
  10. Step 13
    PEUGEOT 508 2.2 HDi Fuel Filter replacement: online guides and video tutorials
    Remove the old sealing ring. Use a flat screwdriver.
  11. Step 14
    Replacing Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 2021 2.0 HDi by yourself
    Remove the fuel filter.
  12. Step 15
    508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 1.6 HDi 2022 Fuel Filter DIY replacement workshop manual
    Clean the fuel filter housing and the cover. Use all-purpose cleaning spray.
  13. Step 16
    How to change Fuel Filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2023 - tips and tricks
    Install the new sealing ring.
Was this manual helpful?
Please rate this manual on a scale from 1 to 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
Users voted – 0
Your profile is your personal assistant.

It can track car expenses, keep a car log and replacement schedule, and save favourite materials, notes and documents

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!
Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.
PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) Fuel Filter replace by yourself - Scan QR-code and download AUTODOC CLUB app
Scan

To download the app:

• - scan the QR code
  • - download from App Store
  • - download from Google Play
DIY PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) Fuel Filter replacement - online guide
Tips & tricks for your PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_)
View more
  • How to change Fuel filters on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 2.2 HDi - replacement tricks
    How to wash your car in winter | AUTODOC tips
  • Changing Inline fuel filter PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) 2.0 HDi - Replacement Tips
    Top 5 mistakes when working in the engine bay | AUTODOC tips
  • Maintenance Hacks - PEUGEOT 508 I SW Box Body / Estate (8E_) 1.6 HDi Fuel filters replacement guide
    8 bad driving habits | AUTODOC tips
  • Replace Inline fuel filter on PEUGEOT 508 I SW Kasten / Kombi (8E_) - free video tips
    How to remove rust | AUTODOC tips