AUTODOC FORUM / Car discussions by make / NISSAN / Where is the cabin filter located in Nissan NV400 VAN

Back to topics

Where is the cabin filter located in Nissan NV400 VAN
NISSAN NV400 Van (X62, X62B)

• OPEL Movano B Van (X62) 2.3 CDTI FWD (FV)
    @user_144867 Oct 30, 2020
    I would like to know, where the cabin filter is located in our company’s van that I am using.
    I have contacted the Nissan dealers in our country, FINLAND, but although they have said that the cabin filter is located behind the glove box and when I have removed the Glove Box and checked whether the cabin filter is there, it hasn’t been there.
    The airflow to the windscreen is pretty awful and during the winter time it takes a long time until the windscreen is clean from snow or ice that has been cathering there during the night time.
    Would you please help me in this matter.
    My email address is : [email protected]

Started

Latest reply

Replies

Views

• OPEL Movano B Van (X62) 2.3 CDTI FWD (FV)
    @user_144867 Oct 30, 2020
    I would also like to know, is the cabin filter is located in the same place as in Nissan NV400 in our Vauxhall Movano (81 kw, F3500) van.
  • @Bund1982 Nov 12, 2020
    Hi, it’s very strange that you haven’t found where the cabin filter is.
    Can I ask you to provide a photo of the heater body that you saw when you removed the glovebox?

Only registered users may reply to topics and posts

Install the AUTODOC CLUB app!

Your personal car expenses manager, maintenance tips, reminders about upcoming appointments and service intervals, DIY repair instructions – all this on your phone.

Autodoc CLUB app qr-code
Scan

To download the app:

Autodoc CLUB App icon